What is Co-Living?
– CoLiving allows you the flexibility of having your own bed space, without having to pay the price of studio or full unit. Because we offer by-the-bed leasing you’ll only be responsible for your own lease, and never have to worry about a roommates rent. In addition to your own fully furnished space we offer additional all-inclusive services, co-working amenity spaces, resident events, and more!
Our objective at Co/Relate is to create a sense of community, introduce our residents to new people, build lasting friendships, and foster a place you can both work and live!
We offer co-working and study spaces that allow you to get your work done in privacy, or collectively as a group. Along with additional co-living spaces that create that community feel, while providing convenient access to the amenities you need.
To make your time at Co/Relate even easier, we offer all-inclusive fully furnished units, storage options, and a monthly cleaning service – so you have one less thing to put on your to-do list!
We offer multiple resident events a month – so you can meet your neighbors, make new friends, and form meaningful connections with those around you.
So, what is co-living? Co-living is community. Co-living is connection. Co-living is Co/Relate.
What lease terms are offered?
– We offer lease lengths of 6-month installments, 10-month installments, 12-month and 14-month installments.
Do you offer by-the-bed leasing?
– Yes, Co/Relate offers by the-bed-leases! This means you are only required to sign a lease for the rent amount of one bedroom and are only responsible for your portion of the rent.
Is the unit fully furnished?
– Yes! Each apartment home is fully furnished with a bedroom and living room package. The kitchen has stainless steel appliances such as a dishwasher, sink with a garbage disposal, refrigerator, oven with a gas range stove, and microwave. The living room comes fully equipped with a 65 Inch LG smart TV, a media console, a large sofa, and two accent chairs. Each bedroom is furnished with a queen size bed and closet space. Select rooms have dressers.
Will the unit come with a washer and dryer?
– All units come with a washer and dryer in the apartment.
Will I have a balcony?
– All units come with either a balcony or a patio! Select units have private balconies attached to the bedrooms.
Is there maintenance staff onsite?
– Yes! Our maintenance staff is onsite to complete maintenance repairs for you in a timely manner during our regular office hours. We also offer an on-call maintenance number for emergency requests after office hours.
How much are the security deposits and application fees?
– The standard deposit is $800 for an approved applicant that meets approval requirements.
Deposits for applicants who do not meet standard approval requirements may be subject to a higher deposit or require a Guarantor to meet approval requirements. The application fee is $50.94 per applicant on the lease.
Are utilities included?
– Co/relate offers an all-inclusive “Community Fee” that includes WIFI, monthly House Keeping service, and all standard utilities such as Gas, Electric, Water/Sewer, and Trash. Based on utility usage from the city we have set an expected utility limit per unit If a unit exceeds the utility usage limit the charge will be billed back to all residents in the unit equally.
Do you have parking onsite?
– Yes! We have a secure underground parking garage. We offer single spaces as well as double/triple tandem spaces, and electric vehicle spaces. Parking is limited and availability is subject to change. Please contact the Leasing Office to inquire about parking availability.
Do you offer a cleaning service?
– Yes! We offer a monthly cleaning service to our residents. Our housekeeping team will clean common spaces once a month. Additional cleaning services are available a la carte upon request. Additional costs may be incurred if excessive cleaning is needed.
What does “all-inclusive” mean?
– At Co/Relate our apartments are all-inclusive – this means we not only furnish the unit but also supply you with other necessities such as silverware, dishware, and more!